Prestige Ready
Hey Solider,

Please login Or Register For a Better Experience Here at Prestige Ready. We invite to Join our growing community and be apart of our gaming forum. When you join & Become Active you Will Receive Prizes Such as Free Mods, Lobbies and Exclusive content/Leaks.

Members Benefits:

* Read all available forums otherwise unreadable as a guest
* Post replies to topics you have read
* View Member exclusive content
* Turn-off all google-ads completely FREE
* Colorized Username
* FREE STUFF
Prestige Ready
Hey Solider,

Please login Or Register For a Better Experience Here at Prestige Ready. We invite to Join our growing community and be apart of our gaming forum. When you join & Become Active you Will Receive Prizes Such as Free Mods, Lobbies and Exclusive content/Leaks.

Members Benefits:

* Read all available forums otherwise unreadable as a guest
* Post replies to topics you have read
* View Member exclusive content
* Turn-off all google-ads completely FREE
* Colorized Username
* FREE STUFF

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Forums  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Site Rules  HomeHome  Log inLog in  

Is an itouch worth getting?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TommyV97
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
TommyV97

Warning Level : Is an itouch worth getting? 1zvyczp

Is an itouch worth getting? Empty
PostSubject: Is an itouch worth getting?   Is an itouch worth getting? EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:03 pm

As of right now I use a Nano 5th Generation for mostly working out and hooking up to my speakers. The reason i have not upgraded to the touch is I get my Verizon upgrade this November and will hopefully be getting the iPhone 4. All of my friends have the touch and my dad has the iphone. Ive been going back and forth with buying one but i really dont want to spend the money. Is it really that good that i need to buy one or should i just wait for my upgrade.

Best Regards
Back to top Go down
icpfan98
Rookie User
Rookie User
icpfan98

Warning Level : Is an itouch worth getting? 1zvyczp

Is an itouch worth getting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is an itouch worth getting?   Is an itouch worth getting? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:32 am

Yes get one with it jailbroken it is awesome and you can do alot of things i suggest a 3rd gen or 4th gen because you can get the newest update lol
Back to top Go down

Is an itouch worth getting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prestige Ready :: General Area :: Apple Discussion-
Jump to: