Prestige Ready
Hey Solider,

Please login Or Register For a Better Experience Here at Prestige Ready. We invite to Join our growing community and be apart of our gaming forum. When you join & Become Active you Will Receive Prizes Such as Free Mods, Lobbies and Exclusive content/Leaks.

Members Benefits:

* Read all available forums otherwise unreadable as a guest
* Post replies to topics you have read
* View Member exclusive content
* Turn-off all google-ads completely FREE
* Colorized Username
* FREE STUFF


 
HomeHome  Forums  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Site Rules  HomeHome  Log inLog in  


Share | 
 

 *NEW* REZURECTION map pack zombies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PR Retros
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 47
Age : 22
Location : Cincinatti, OHIO
Warning Level :

PostSubject: *NEW* REZURECTION map pack zombies   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:07 am

This is a new map pack released on the date of 8-28-11 for the xbox360 then a month later for other consules. This map pack is ZOMBIES ONLY it contains 5 maps!! All but one of theese maps are the original maps from cod waw. The names are new(Factory,swamp,asylum,night and the main map of moon) the price for this map pack is 1200mp which is the same as the other dlc packs released previously.

Heres a video to show you pics of gameplay that i found.I will also put more videos of gameplay and speculations about the pack after the trailer is released or when more info is released at a closer date to the release date.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by PR Retros on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Prestige 1
Prestige 1
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 47
Age : 24
Location : United Kingdom
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* REZURECTION map pack zombies   Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:56 pm

I cant wait for Moon.

It's going to Awesome.

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Neftune
Rookie User
Rookie User
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 20
Location : Kirkland , WA
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* REZURECTION map pack zombies   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Alpha wrote:
I cant wait for Moon.

It's going to Awesome.

What about you guys?

I Agree Its going to Be Fun as Hell.
Back to top Go down
licorice79
Prestige 1
Prestige 1
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 36
Age : 19
Location : marysville, WA
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* REZURECTION map pack zombies   Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:31 pm

i just bought the map pack for waw a little while ago and then i bought it again yesterday for black-ops... can anyone say waste of money??? anyways i bought the pack with moon and discovered shortly that my game freezes when i try to play moon, ascension, shangri-la, and any multiplayer (non zombies) so im getting my game buffed today along with MW2 so im looking forward to playing moon tonight..... anyone played it yet? i need a review. i know PR Retros has but idkk... anyways thnx for anything.
Back to top Go down
PR Tazer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 204
Age : 26
Location : USA, Kentucky
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* REZURECTION map pack zombies   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:54 pm

licorice79 wrote:
i just bought the map pack for waw a little while ago and then i bought it again yesterday for black-ops... can anyone say waste of money??? anyways i bought the pack with moon and discovered shortly that my game freezes when i try to play moon, ascension, shangri-la, and any multiplayer (non zombies) so im getting my game buffed today along with MW2 so im looking forward to playing moon tonight..... anyone played it yet? i need a review. i know PR Retros has but idkk... anyways thnx for anything.

The staff will be Playing it this weekend. Check back to see if We post any events.
Back to top Go down
licorice79
Prestige 1
Prestige 1
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 36
Age : 19
Location : marysville, WA
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* REZURECTION map pack zombies   Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:24 am

well i cant do anything this weekend cause im going to my dads house today and not coming back till sunday... so if you could schedule an event for late Sunday night cause i believe im going out sunday night for my brothers birthday..... anyways just lettin you know that i wont be available most of this weekend.
Back to top Go down
PR Tazer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 204
Age : 26
Location : USA, Kentucky
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* REZURECTION map pack zombies   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:13 pm

licorice79 wrote:
well i cant do anything this weekend cause im going to my dads house today and not coming back till sunday... so if you could schedule an event for late Sunday night cause i believe im going out sunday night for my brothers birthday..... anyways just lettin you know that i wont be available most of this weekend.

Its all Good.

Just make it too what you can.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
licorice79
Prestige 1
Prestige 1
avatar

Gender : Male
Posts : 36
Age : 19
Location : marysville, WA
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: *NEW* REZURECTION map pack zombies   Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:04 pm

kk thnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *NEW* REZURECTION map pack zombies   

Back to top Go down
 
*NEW* REZURECTION map pack zombies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prestige Ready :: Call Of Duty Black ops :: Black Ops Zombies General Discussion :: Moon / Classic maps Glitches/Tricks-
Jump to: